Thursday, 14 March 2013

Nine months..

I keep meaning to write more, but life.. ah, life! Life in a household of young'uns is challenging at the best of times, and can be downright chaotic.

Take this morning for example. My preschoolers (ages 3 and 4) found a roll of toilet paper -- we'd had it downstairs for toilet training purposes and had forgotten to take it back up -- and the next thing I knew, I had toilet paper pieces all over the living room. Along with the paper they had ripped up earlier.. Fun times with small fries..

Speaking of little ones, I am getting so very excited to meet this new little one. I always do at this stage. Officially 36 weeks pregnant today. LOL -- I love telling people I'm 9 months pregnant, because the look on their faces is hilarious. Most people don't realize that technically pregnancy is 10 months long (40 weeks), so you can be 9 months pregnant without having had the baby. I am feeling very pregnant, of course, and changing positions has to be done carefully. I can't always see where I'm putting my foot/behind, and with active tots, hehe.. things can get a bit hairy.

Something I don't like about this pregnancy are the nightmares I'm getting. Oy.. as if I don't have trouble enough sleeping! Hormones do funny things I guess.

I'm  hungry now, so I think I'm going to go feed my kids... all 5 of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment