Monday, 20 June 2016

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd, 

I   Shall   Not   Want.   I lack nothing.

He makes me to lie down in green pastures... 
tiramisustudio @ freedigitalphotos.net
      He leads me beside quiet waters..  


He refreshes my soul. 
        True to His word, He lets me catch my breath and sends me in the right direction.


He guides me along the right paths for His Name's sake. 

Even though I walk through the darkest valley, 
     Even when the way goes through death valley.. 

 I will fear no evil ... I'm not afraid

for You are with me.  You walk by my side.

Your rod and your staff, they comfort me. Your trusty shepherd's crook makes me feel secure..


You prepare a table before me .. in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint me with oil; my cup overflows!
     You revive my drooping head;  my cup brims with blessing.. 



Surely ... surely .. 
Your love
Your goodness
Your beauty
Your mercy

will follow me  ... chase after me ... come get me...

all the days of my life
each and every day I live

I will dwell in the house of the Lord
      I'm at home in the house of God
               I will live in the home of Love

Forever.


Pray for us. 



                              


No comments:

Post a Comment